Social Book marking services are a must to make your blog or website popular and get free web traffic. In addition, you will get high ranking useful back links, too, for your blog or website. This will also make easier to share your posts or web pages. Your blog visitors can also e-mail the selected contents to their friends. ShareThis provides high quality social book marking services free. You can add free buttons to share your blog posts, easily, just from under your blog posts. Here is the detailed procedure to add free ShareThis widget:
1. Open ShareThis.com website and click on 'Get The Button' link.
2. Select the blog plateform or website option. For example, we chose Blogger and click Next step link.
3. Now select the button style from available options, buttons with counts on their right side or buttons with counts on top, etc. Suppose we select the top counts option and click on next step.
4. Here you will customize your button style. You can add the services you like from Standard Services box by dragging it and dropping on to Selected Services Box. You can add add ons like Facebook Like button, Google Plus One button or Tweet button, too from Add-Ons Box. Now click on Finish Get The Code link.
Here you will fill a form to sign up on ShareThis.Com. It will be useful by getting sharethis.com emails to you with analytics details of your blog.
5. You can ignore this sign up process by clicking on No Thanks link on upper right corner. You can select from Multi Post style or Direct Post Style.
Multi Post Style:
Sharing takes place inside the widget, without taking users away from your site. Preferences are saved so your users can share to more than one service at the same time.
Direct Post Style:
Your users will be redirected to Facebook, Twitter, etc when clicking on the corresponding buttons. The widget is opened when users click on "Email" and "ShareThis". Let we select Multi Post style. Click on Go button. Enable popup window option for sharethis.com.
6. Select the blog for adding sharethis.com buttons. For example we select www.forgoodjobs.blogspot.com. Click on Add Widget button.
7. Now drag the sharethis widget under blog posts as shown in the following figure. Save your blog template.
Congratulations, you are done. You have successfully added sharethis buttons under your blogger blog posts.